Using Pdftk in Windows to merge PDF files
- Created on Tuesday, 23 November 2010 16:45
- Last Updated on Thursday, 24 May 2012 14:55
Fortunately Pdftk is available for Windows, so go ahead and see how easy it can be.
- Download PDFTK for windows
- Extract it
- Go to the extracted folder
- Oben the folder "bin"
- Place all your PDF files into this folder
- Open a command prompt
- Navigate to the folder where you placed your PDF files
- Run the following command to merge alle PDF files
pdftk.exe *.pdf cat output merged.pdf
Click thumbnail to see video.